Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife purchased a 2021 Jeep grand Cherokee two months ago the vehicle has been in the dealer 2 times for a transmission problem, Uconnect radio issues And also having Wi-Fi issues the car only has 4000 miles on it and now it’s back at the dealer because my wife was driving it and the brakes went out thank God she got to a safe place with my daughter what are your thoughts about this jeep cannot seem to duplicate the same problem but I have seen forums that talk about these kind of issues with the jeep you connect radio Wi-Fi etc. etc.

·
Registered
2017 GC Trailhawk
193 Posts
I would say get a dashcam or some sort of camera, maybe that can help. Also, keep all service records documented in case you want to escalate this in any sort of way.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Do you have the v6 or v8? They have two different transmissions. Uconnect is a pretty common issue, I had to have it replaced on my new 2018 at the time but my 2019 is good so probably hit or miss depending on what the problem is. The brakes are very interesting and a huge safety issue so if that happened I would be talking with the dealership and an FCA rep to make sure that vehicle does not leave until an inspection is done while also providing you with a rental.

·
Premium Member
2,135 Posts
Ouch -- sounds like a Monday morning build. You might want to look up how to start documenting a lemon law claim under the laws of your state.

Reactions: RCP7

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Me and my wife purchased a 2021 Jeep grand Cherokee two months ago the vehicle has been in the dealer 2 times for a transmission problem, Uconnect radio issues And also having Wi-Fi issues the car only has 4000 miles on it and now it’s back at the dealer because my wife was driving it and the brakes went out thank God she got to a safe place with my daughter what are your thoughts about this jeep cannot seem to duplicate the same problem but I have seen forums that talk about these kind of issues with the jeep you connect radio Wi-Fi etc. etc.
Hi Chris--

We're extremely sorry to hear about the experience your wife had with your Jeep Grand Cherokee but we're glad that you are all safe! If you'd like any additional support while working with your dealer to get your concerns addressed, please do not hesitate to let us know via private messages!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts