Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help: Seattle area Jeep owners. I have a 2018 JLU rubicon with a 2”Mopar lift and fox shocks running 35's on 20's. It was professionally installed by HID Kit Pros. Recently - Bellevue Jeep Re-torqued and forgot a ‘bolt’. This resulted in big-time front-end problems. I took it back to HD kit pros. They fixed the missing bolt, replaced a part and rebalanced all tires and aligned the car. Since - it has been back there 2 times 'cause it is just terrible to drive. Something is wrong and I can’t get it sorted. (Everything was fine until Jeep Of Bellevue got ahold of it). A sharp turn feels like binding, -(like what it would feel like if 4x4 on dry pavement), slow pull to the left on highway, bounces around and doesn't seem to settle at moderate speeds, slow bumps feel like is is just sloshing around, darts left or right when hitting a bump at speed. Does anyone have a great shop they could recommend? It is ridiculous and bounces all over the road, doesn’t seem to track…. A FUBAR mess. Thanks in advance.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts