Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
It was 300,000 plus jeep recall 05-10, sending out letters in June. I checked jeep site with vin mine was clean but could have been to early to check.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I got my recall notice today for my 05 5.7 4x4. Notice said will send me a second notice once the software and parts are in and ready to inspect and fix my jeep.

Chris

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
This why I am not taking my Wk for the dealership to mess up my perfectly working jeep. If it not broke don't fix it. I hope you get worked out.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
If it wasn't for reading that thread back when I was getting ready to have it done i would have done it. They are not touching my jeep. Guys that are having it done are have major problems with no end in sight. Just think of how many people who have not put their jeep in 4lo. That is when it throws a 4 wheel service code. If you have not had it done yet don't and read that thread. Chrysler still does not admit that there is a problem. It is a major mess.
I keep getting emails about the recall needed to be done to my jeep not going to happen not messing up my jeep, do not use 4lo in the south.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
UPDATE - been another 2 weeks and 4wd lo still functional and no service messages. Maybe they did actually get it fixed this time.
I have not done recall, waiting for the right fix, what dealership in Ga did your flash?

Later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.