Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Hi I own a 2014 jeep wrangler sport only has 32000 miles and I just had my rear brakes done, there was a squeak but since I had them replaced the high pitched squeak was gone but now as it seems you crank the wheel over and brake a good bit now there's a loud obnoxious noise hard to explain but I recorded it so does anyone else have or had this problem please let me know also I took it back to the mechanic and he said it seemed as if it was the suspension but he couldn't find the problem.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
  1. Hi I own a 2014 jeep wrangler sport only has 32000 miles and I just had my rear brakes done, there was a squeak but since I had them replaced the high pitched squeak was gone but now as it seems you crank the wheel over and brake a good bit now there's a loud obnoxious noise hard to explain but I recorded it so does anyone else have or had this problem please let me know also I took it back to the mechanic and he said it seemed as if it was the suspension but he couldn't find the problem.
Hi AndrewB449,
We're sorry to hear about your recent concern. Are you considering having your dealer take a look? If so, please feel free to send our team a PM. We'd be happy to offer assistance throughout your service visit.
Alex
JeepCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts