Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep GC SRT
130 Posts
I own a 2010 SRT and all reviews said it can do 0-62 in 4.9 seconds but the best time I managed for the 0-62 is 5.5 !
Anyway this is not a WK1 platform.

I'm waiting for the 2014 to be released in my country to get one.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are you looking for in the 14' options wise? color? etc.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep GC SRT
130 Posts
The problem is, here in my country we can't build an SRT. It comes with specific features and we can't order any optional extras.

In the US you can get Pano sun roof, Sepia or full black Laguna leather, high performance sound system, ... etc.

But in the Middle east where I live, we only get the SRT with standard features. The Laguna full black and the sepia are not coming to the middle east. the only seating option available is the standard leather and sued. There will be no pano sun roof, no SRT performance sound system, no upcoming rear screens.

So the only thing to choose here is the colors, and I will pick my favorite DCR.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wondering if this could be retro fitted in my 2012 ?

seriously doubt it since the 14+ uses a different electrical architecture, tuning, computers etc.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
337 Posts
The problem is, here in my country we can't build an SRT. It comes with specific features and we can't order any optional extras.

In the US you can get Pano sun roof, Sepia or full black Laguna leather, high performance sound system, ... etc.

But in the Middle east where I live, we only get the SRT with standard features. The Laguna full black and the sepia are not coming to the middle east. the only seating option available is the standard leather and sued. There will be no pano sun roof, no SRT performance sound system, no upcoming rear screens.

So the only thing to choose here is the colors, and I will pick my favorite DCR.
The 2012 came in Alpine edition (which has the performance sound system), I think it would only be a matter of time when 2014 options become available .. which is why Al-Futtaim just dropped the 2012s by 30k AED :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.