2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
I love it also.

Matt people hate it now but when it comes out they will be like "ohhh I love it". Same shit happened when the WJ and WK 1.0 came out.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
X3!

·
Registered
9,269 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
:lol:

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL...I was looking at autoblog and about passed out. I came straight here and posted it...but now I see that Peter and Joe already knew...LOL.

and...most people here can say that I have liked the wk2 since I first saw the concept drawings in like Feb. Irf is the 2011 hater....LOL

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Big thanks to heather and tom for donating the pics thus giving us the exposure!

·
Registered
474 Posts
absolutely love the front quarter shots but have to let the rear end grow on me a bit not a fan of the tails make me think minivan...

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee 2006
10,323 Posts
i love JG and we get recognized !!!

Representing JG all over :)

glad to be a part of it ...

IRF is a hater duh!!!

wk2 looks SICK!

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,457 Posts
wooot! heather and hemi05wk FTW!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Big thanks to heather and tom for donating the pics thus giving us the exposure!
I agree. This is super SWEET.

Heather and Tom: I want to send you some Jeep Garage vinyl. Please go to EZPete's and pick out some banners and logos. I'll be happy to send them.

I will send you both a PM too.

Glad I could add the daylight pics! Thank Heather for starting the thread, for with out her it wouldn't have happened!

Will do Rob! Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
No Prob guys anything for Jeep Garage and Thanks Tom for the pics without them we wouldnt of got the Autoblog.com link!

Thanks Rob will do. Cant wait for my Jeep Garage vinly I will be proudly reppin them soon :)

Did you guys see we got a hater that made a comment on the blog

1 - 20 of 44 Posts