Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
This Ain't No Mixtape
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Re: .moneen. - Picture Thread

^^^ Rock Krawler 3.5 lift, Rancho RSX, and 32" BFG MT's! I can't wait to get the lift on again!

Here's the new grille I got for my Birthday from my gf. Oh and you can see my gold brakes too!

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee L Laredo
5,114 Posts

Wait, are you telling me you install the lift before every winter and then remove it before summer? Just leave it on year round with your bling rims.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts

sick ride bro

·
This Ain't No Mixtape
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

I finished replacing my lift kit with a set of H&R Sport Springs and Bilstein struts and shocks.
Also replaced both front hub assemblies. I have to modify my exhaust where it crosses over the rear axle, it hits the upper 4 link arm on the passenger side rear every once in a while. Other than that quick fix it feels great!!!

Iphone photos

·
Registered
2002 Jeep GC WJ
1,878 Posts

Love your ride Joel, the new suspension setup makes it look so tight on those rims! :cool:

That pic right there is awesome though. I gotta do one like that one day... :)

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

I think your WK looks sick the way it is. I would deff not plasti dip your wheels. Because your wk has chrome accents on it and its so shiny i think you should leave the wheels they way they are.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

i spy a rebel8 sticker...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
This Ain't No Mixtape
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

I got my Mopar lip yesterday from Tig488, It's painted dark khaki, So I plasti-dipped it. It matches my Mopar running boards perfectly. I was really surprised. Even the texture is the same as the OEM black plastic.

It has been raining here since I installed it, So the pictures aren't the best. I'll take some good ones once I clean it up and the weather is a bit better.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

That looks really good! Great match to stock plastic. how rugged is plasti dip? would it work good for the rear step pad or some parts that will be easily scratched?

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts

Looking fresh!!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.