Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 219000+
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to order Sarge green yet? They said availability would be December and that didn't happen. The multiple dealers I have been at don't know anything. It's in the online brochure #6Sarge green color. If you try to build a JL online with Mojito and add the colored roof it tells you that you have to order Bikini color instead. I emailed Jeep and they say check with your local Jeep dealer. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20191209-214357.png

·
Registered
158 Posts
I, too, have been interested in Sarge for at least 6 months. December 2019 was the given date for availability. Is Milous no longer on this site to provide "up-to-date" information? Can any of the administrators provide this information? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 219000+
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the time Jeep comes out with Sarge green, I will have found out the colors for the 80th edition Jeep Wrangler from Mopar insiders.? If it's Tank Green I'll be back on the JL waiting club train, AGAIN. At this point I don't think people will believe me the next time I say I'm selling my WJ??

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 219000+
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to another Jeep dealership today. They said Sarge isn't coming until March??☘

·
Registered
2017 JKUR
27 Posts
When will the 2021/80th Anniversary edition information be available? I am trying to decide between pulling the trigger on the 2020 Recon edition vs. waiting for the 80th Ann. edition.

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 219000+
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know yet. As soon as I find anything out I'll post it. I talk to dealers in other states. I would love to have a anniversary edition army green Jeep. Anything I post isn't definite , it's just what I'm told.

·
Registered
2017 JKUR
27 Posts
I don't know yet. As soon as I find anything out I'll post it. I talk to dealers in other states. I would love to have a anniversary edition army green Jeep. Anything I post isn't definite , it's just what I'm told.

Yup, an Army Green JLUR with a Hemi engine will be awesome!:)

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 219000+
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried to look back and figure out when I first found out about Sarge green. I think it was around July 19. But I had no solid evidence until I saw the online brochure with Sarge green in the color choices. So we have a while to find out the 2021 colors. I'm thinking there making it a huge deal. The Grand Wagoneer is coming for the anniversary year.

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 219000+
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mojito is gone from the Jeep Build Site. Should be putting up Army☘☘☘next......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts