Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 218000+
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to order Sarge green yet? They said availability would be December and that didn't happen. The multiple dealers I have been at don't know anything. It's in the online brochure #6Sarge green color. If you try to build a JL online with Mojito and add the colored roof it tells you that you have to order Bikini color instead. I emailed Jeep and they say check with your local Jeep dealer. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20191209-214357.png

·
Registered
158 Posts
I, too, have been interested in Sarge for at least 6 months. December 2019 was the given date for availability. Is Milous no longer on this site to provide "up-to-date" information? Can any of the administrators provide this information? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 218000+
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the time Jeep comes out with Sarge green, I will have found out the colors for the 80th edition Jeep Wrangler from Mopar insiders.🤕 If it's Tank Green I'll be back on the JL waiting club train, AGAIN. At this point I don't think people will believe me the next time I say I'm selling my WJ🤣😂

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 218000+
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to another Jeep dealership today. They said Sarge isn't coming until March🍀🤕☘

·
Registered
2017 JKUR
25 Posts
When will the 2021/80th Anniversary edition information be available? I am trying to decide between pulling the trigger on the 2020 Recon edition vs. waiting for the 80th Ann. edition.

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 218000+
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know yet. As soon as I find anything out I'll post it. I talk to dealers in other states. I would love to have a anniversary edition army green Jeep. Anything I post isn't definite , it's just what I'm told.

·
Registered
2017 JKUR
25 Posts
I don't know yet. As soon as I find anything out I'll post it. I talk to dealers in other states. I would love to have a anniversary edition army green Jeep. Anything I post isn't definite , it's just what I'm told.

Yup, an Army Green JLUR with a Hemi engine will be awesome!:)

·
Registered
02 WJ 4.7 218000+
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried to look back and figure out when I first found out about Sarge green. I think it was around July 19. But I had no solid evidence until I saw the online brochure with Sarge green in the color choices. So we have a while to find out the 2021 colors. I'm thinking there making it a huge deal. The Grand Wagoneer is coming for the anniversary year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts