Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members,

I've been part of Jeep Garage for the past 2.5 years, but never have posted. Instead, I've been hanging out in the shadows reading everyone's posts and following build threads. I'm very impressed with everyone's mechanical skills and knowledge to perform and answer questions needed to transform our Jeeps from the factory spec to what our wallets and limitations allow. An example of this is Omelet's Bison! There are other great builds available to talk about, but his vehicle has inspired many members in the "lifted Jeep" community.

Thanks everyone for posting your pictures and conversations. It has been great following everyone and I look forward to seeing and reading more.

I'll post a before and after picture of my 2008 GC 4.7L. I'm not one on posting lots... note why it took me over 2 years to post this thread... but I'll have a picture of my GC from the day I brought it home 3 yrs ago, then a recent photo of all the modifications I have performed. These include: 2.5" lift, BFG M/T 2's, Charcoal Moabs, Bilstein 5100's, Rigid LED's on front and back (soon sides), Gobi rack, modified air dam, JBA UCA's, Rear sway-bar, My Gig by-pass, Focal/JL sound system, Bully Dog "chipped", and more.

Thanks for reading my first post! After I post my several pictures... I'll go back into hiding! ;)

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
WELCOME to the JeepGarage family!!!

Be sure to check out the "Jeep Garage" mobile app at the Google and Itunes app stores!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.