Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2000 WJ Laredo
1,478 Posts
Snagged a first batch of shortie antenna's, excellent service and shipping was FAST!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i got a black shorty antenna from jon a while back and am very satisfied, i also just received my full set of polished door locks (not installed yet) but the quality is second to none. overall very nice to deal with!

·
Registered
49 Posts
just got my shorty antenna and it is amazing.... had really fast shipping... had it in like 3-4 days great customer service an responded to e-mails promptly... thank you

·
How you like me now?
600 Posts
Had the shortest prototype antenna from JR a couple of months ago. Great person, quick service, fast shipping and no hassles.

Awesome product! keep up the good work

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,438 Posts
JR makes some good stuff.. have his antenna and a set of door pins, couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
97 XJ,99Mustang GT C
360 Posts
Just installed the billet door locks is there something I am doing wrong as the rears sit higher when locked than the fronts

·
Registered
97 XJ,99Mustang GT C
360 Posts
Yes it was the same with the stock buttons the rears sit higher when locked, The fronts are flush the rears are 1/2"-3/4" proud on stock buttons!
The billet front buttons sit below the trim when locked because they are only half the length of the stock buttons!!
They might not be JR customs as I purchased them second hand off the for sale/wanted section of the site.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Door lock bezels and pins are flawless. I bought the pins with the grooves.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im new to the site, so Hello. I have a quick question, do you have any lock that will fit a 2012 Jeep Liberty? I really, really hate the black plastic OEM ones.. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.