Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New to Jeep. I had a 2018 Charger SRT 392 but I needed a SUV or truck. I got a 2019 Jeep GC SRT in the F8 Green which I love. Pretty much fully loaded. I pick her up this afternoon. I'll post some pics soon. One thing I notice compared to my charger, the exhaust note on the Jeep is quieter. What is everyone doing for exhausts on these SRT's?

Thanks,

Rob.

·
Administrator
56,622 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi All,

New to Jeep. I had a 2018 Charger SRT 392 but I needed a SUV or truck. I got a 2019 Jeep GC SRT in the F8 Green which I love. Pretty much fully loaded. I pick her up this afternoon. I'll post some pics soon. One thing I notice compared to my charger, the exhaust note on the Jeep is quieter. What is everyone doing for exhausts on these SRT's?

Thanks,

Rob.

Most people here put Borla ATAK or GThaus exhaust for loudness, however I do believe you will get drone, so if you have kids or people that sit in the back seat, I don't recommend them, but it's all up to you. I would go with Borla S-type Axle back. It's enough that it's loud at full throttle and quite enough for people to sit in the back, without getting a head ache after 15min.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts