Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my “old” 2017 Summit V8 yesterday for this one. Pretty impressive so far except I think the rear sub is blown possibly. Rattles bad. Acceleration from a stop is nuts. 5th Jeep and this one is my dream car basically. Very happy! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is doing with their SRTs! IMG_3348.JPG IMG_3349.JPG IMG_3350.JPG

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,991 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far I have gotten the ppf on the whole front and ceramic coated. And tinted out all of the lights. And 20% all the way around.

How do you like the ceramic coating? My other car has an appt for it next week. Does it also serve as actual protection for the paint? Perhaps get it instead of clear bra?

·
Registered
37 Posts
How do you like the ceramic coating? My other car has an appt for it next week. Does it also serve as actual protection for the paint? Perhaps get it instead of clear bra?

This the the second car i have had with a coating and i love it. But here is how the 2 different products were explained

PPF will protect your original paint from road debris, it's definitely a great idea to have that on a dark color car because when it chips, it will show white. The only right way to fix rock chips or repaint it but then you risk in not matching.

The ceramic coating will help prevent water stains on your car. It's designed to repel dirt and water so it won't stick to the surface

1 - 10 of 10 Posts