Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order the OBDII chip last week, got it it this past Friday, installed IMMEDIATELY! Pretty sure I'm just past the breaking in phase and its hard to tell what to look for to see if its doing something. Which isn't w bad thingb ass to all. It seems so far that its elevated the mods I already have, sounds better, pretty positive the torque Is kicking harder too. So my initial assessment is that the chip is worth the 60 I payed for it (I don't want to hear how you have to to take out a second mortgage paying for any decent gains) There's levels to everything, and for the price I payed, the performance gains im seeing from my perspective hwve been worth it. It hasn't even been a week. I have 3 weeks to change my kind, but these guys have w good rep so I don't find all of this popcorn. As forntheborher mod working in unison im rocking a 99 WJ 4.7 LMD (duh) Flowmaster 10 series cat back exhaust, XYZ dual short w/cold air mod intake and the stage 1 chip I discussed earlier from Spitfire _Tuning pre tuned for my machine. Im a happy camper so far! I'm taking reality over rhetoric right now until I'm proved it otherwise. Welp hope it was an informative if not entertaining post :))))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts