Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my '14 Jeep Cherokee SRT! Just received email saying its in production. Any one have an idea of timing until delivery??

Powertrain
6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine
8-Spd Auto 8HP70 Trans (Buy)
Other(s)
Customer Preferred Package 29L
50 State Emissions
GVWR, Towing, Suspension
Trailer Tow Group IV
Tires/Wheels
295/45ZR20 BSW 3 Season Tires
20X10.0 Black Chrome Split 5 Spoke
Color/Trim/Seating
Leather Trim Seats w/Preferred Suede
Black
Maximum Steel Met. Clear Coat
Additional Features/Packages
SRT High Performance Audio

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
congrats! NO SRT's have been released yet....but when they do the average wait is 6-8 weeks

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Congrats!!! Alot of us (including myself) are waiting for ours as well

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Congrats on the order!! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and everyone starts getting their sweet SRT!!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
congrats on the order!!!!....wait patiently cause it may be alittle while....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you say...no instant gratification...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you say...no instant gratification...
I just received a tracking update from Jeep. How do I get tracking from the Forum & what is the difference?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Got to this page and select the membership level 3 or higher.
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

That will qualify you for updates. Then send Milous your VON or VIN.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
No, they will be posted in the Vehicle Tracking thread in the VIP Member section of the forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can tell you that I am now only hours away from driving my new 2014 JGC SRT!!!!!! The team at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge are awesome. I called them up and told them that the vehicle was in Orlando, thanks to Milous, they said let us check and 20 minutes later they called me back and said that they would go get it and it will be ready by 10am Saturday!!!

·
Registered
2012 Jeep SRT8
231 Posts
Hey... Your the closes WK2 SRT8 to me I've seen on here. Had mine for a year and have yet to see another one on the road. Kinda like looking for the Florida Panther. You know their out there, but you just don't see them.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
congrats! You must be enjoying it by now

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow!! This vehicle rocks!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
That thing looks sick!! I'm surprised now how dark Max Steel is now that I've seen pics of a few. It seemed like the debut vehicle in Detroit seemed much more blue under those lights. Very menacing... so bad ass. Its 7 days away for mine now and its a brutal wait for sure. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Congrats! I will put another SRT logo on the owners map!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
After 2 days of driving, I have to say I absolutely love it. So far there are only a few issues that I have found. First was a strange noise that I described in another thread as follows...

I just picked up my 2014 JGC srt on Saturday. As I drove home I heard a strange noise coming from the mid to rear right side of the vehicle (my impression from the drivers seat). The noise stopped for a short period of time but then returned. The best way to describe it is when I initially start to accelerate I begin to hear it then it seems to stop until I allow the car to decelerate (take my foot off the gas) then you hear it again. The best way to describe it is that it sounds like the same sound when you take a playing card and attach it to a bicycle so that it is positioned in the spokes. I am meeting with the service tech tomorrow to take him for a drive & try to identify its source.

Second, the uconnect system. It has trouble connecting and is slow to load apps. The SRT app has crashed once and forced a reboot while driving.

Third, while the Bluetooth sync with my IPhone5 works flawlessly the speaker phone struggles (people I call say that it's hard to hear me speaking)

That's it so far....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts