Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
noticed that some people that i like discussing Jeep and Audio stuff were banned from somewhere else, so like a lamb I followed!

Hey Matt ever get your Jeep back?

· Registered
9,768 Posts
Hey what's up Andy!?!?

Yeah man, I didn't get the chance to send any PM's out to get people over here. Oh well.

Yes, Jeep is back in my hands (thank God!)... finished the tuning on the stereo... see sig for build log.

Welcome bud, glad to have ya hear!

Oh, we're going to need pics and a progress update on the stereo :D

· Registered
62 Posts
Welcome. Everyone will end up turning into lambs and coming over here sooner or later.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just bought a CDA-9887, still waiting for Hessdawg to get the ID OEM's V2. or at least find something else. Been Emailing Don Sambrook at SoundDeadenershowdown about his CLD tiles.

I'm about 70% through the buying process of my first set-up and 0% installed or tuned

· Registered
9,768 Posts
Just bought a CDA-9887, still waiting for Hessdawg to get the ID OEM's V2. or at least find something else. Been Emailing Don Sambrook at SoundDeadenershowdown about his CLD tiles.

I'm about 70% through the buying process of my first set-up and 0% installed or tuned
Nice! I always wanted to try the 9887 - awesome deck! Looking forward to the build man!!!!

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
Its about time Andy! I thought you were mad at us!!!

· Registered
A Real Jeep
2,892 Posts
YES!!! My fellow Red Rocker is here! Welcome. :)

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
Another familiar name :)

Welcome to JG

· Registered
14,614 Posts
Come into the light.... :w00:Welcome from NY:thumbsup:

· Registered
9,768 Posts
My bad, I've been spending 95% of my online time on DIYMA, blame MATT he got me hooked!

Also, managed to get a GF somehow... so that's been a distraction too
hehe :D

I'm getting the itch to start building an actively managed system now. I'm sure once your build starts that will push me over the edge, lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.