Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone ive been busy lately so its been hard to make it to the garage. but i'll make and intro.

here is my 199 jeep Cherokee sport. its got the 4.0 in it with 120,000 on it i bought it a year ago when i turned 17 and yes i turn 18 on the 30th. since buying it i have put on: new kyb's, 30" wranglers, power wire, bigger tranny cooler (to replace leaky tow package cooler), BBK 72 mm TB, all MA audio equipment (sub, both amps and speakers), sony head unit (soon replaced), purple LED interior lighting, clear front signals, I removed the side molding, IPF h4 conversion, hardwire TOM TOM and cobra radar an laser.

here is some recent pics:

some mud, she still gets dirty.....

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage bro!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,678 Posts
Hey Denny! been a wonderin about ya! Glad you got school etc outta the way!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
welcome denny!

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
Hey Denny,

Welcome bro.

I need to get some pics of my XJ up and running. I took off the door molding like you did. And I have the black plastic fender flares so I just painted them with black trim paint. Full detail......

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
Welcome Denny!!! Was wondering about ya since I was banned from the other place... Glad to see ya made it over...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Glad you made it over Denny. You have one of my favorite xjs, its so clean and I like the color, looks great on it.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
hey bro welcome to the garage!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys its good to be back. happy to hear all the good comments.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts