Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything, but I am still here at Koons and we are still doing the Group Program. On that note, I have great news!!

We will be doing 1% under invoice on both the new Grand Cherokee L and also the Grand Wagoneer.

Ordering and pricing are available on the Grand Cherokee L for both the Limited and Summit, at which the Laredo, and Overland will be opening later this year.

As far as the Grand Wagoneer, March 11th will be the reveal and the ordering system opening shortly after. For the ordering the Wagoneer will be different from normal, at which you need to contact Jeep concierge first and then choose us as a dealer for ordering. But in any event, it will be 1% under invoice.

Several other reminders;

Per our agreement with FCA/Stellantis, we do not pay for or participate in the facilitating of shipping as that is the customers responsibility. I do typically recommend uship.com for quotes, otherwise we do not ship vehicles. The vehicles will come here and will be up to the customer with how it is picked up.

We cannot sell to customers in MA or CA due to the strict Title/Registration/Tax Policies those states have.

Please DO NOT contact anyone outside of myself from the dealership regarding the deal. If you are looking for the discount, you have to work with me and only me (Craig Benner). Don't worry, I do not bite, but I will take good care of you and make sure your buying experience is the best one.

I am not here to sell you a car, I am here to help you buy a car!
(cheesy car salesman line, but it is true)

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tysons Corner
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
or
703-790-0900 ext 17638

·
Registered
486 Posts
Wow. I remember back in 13 when ordering the 14 group buy it was 7% under invoice. Made it much easier and worth while from out of town such as myself. Oh well.

·
Super Moderator
10,319 Posts
Wow. I remember back in 13 when ordering the 14 group buy it was 7% under invoice. Made it much easier and worth while from out of town such as myself. Oh well.
There may be different business dynamics for these early sales of brand new vehicles/platforms. Craig offers excellent discounts well below invoice on the "WK2" if that's important to you. There's a different thread for that. :)

Reactions: KoonsDCGroupBuy

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well, in 2013 I bought, from Koons, one of the earlier refreshed 2014 wk2s and it was 7% off
took delivery May 13. That’s all Im saying. 1% is significantly less than the previous sale when the 14 first came out from the refresh. Not trying to start any problems. Just pointing out the difference.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude Black
163 Posts
But in any event, it will be 1% under invoice.
Craig what's up with the 1%? That's not a deal. Every dealer will offer 1%. I bought a few vehicles from Koons and it was always 7%, and I think 6% for Dodge. I'm ready to order the JGC L, but I'm not driving 4 hours for for 1%. What happened with the old group buy deal!?!?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Craig what's up with the 1%? That's not a deal. Every dealer will offer 1%. I bought a few vehicles from Koons and it was always 7%, and I think 6% for Dodge. I'm ready to order the JGC L, but I'm not driving 4 hours for for 1%. What happened with the old group buy deal!?!?
Yeah you can get 10% for Jeep's starting around the Nov timeframe every year which I did in 2018 & 2019 and that was in Colorado which is basically Jeep country. During COVID dealers are eating up used cars because they can buy them cheap from down on their luck people, slap a "certified" warranty on it, and sell them on even more extreme markups than normal because epidemic. I just sold a vehicle during these COVID times as well and the Mazda dealer in DC offered me $4K under KBB while Carvana gave me $3K over. The used sales manager even said he sold his wife's car to Carvana ha. I don't think used cars are selling that hot anymore but you'd be hard pressed on dealers not battling for sales with all the financial issues people are facing and shortages due to electronics. How many people are dropping $50K on a new car when they're laid off or barely making ends meat already not to mention most dealers make the majority from their used car inventory. I was looking at a BMW X5 and wanted a mid level trim with an upgraded stereo option and the dealer said due to the electronics shortage BMW was only putting the optional system in top of the line trims currently. Like most dealers, they'll flood the lot with top or near top of the line trims and will have a mass discount on everything year end if not sooner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts