Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Could very well be your windshield also. Mine was leaking for awhile, had to eventually have my windshield replaced because it was cracked, no water problems since. It was leaking before the windshield was damaged, kinda just ignored it, and was pleasantly surprised it stopped after the new glass. Just an idea if it's not clogged drains.

Also, if your in NY (or another state that has glass coverage) and have full glass coverage on your policy, you dont pay to replace the glass. But usually it has to be damaged. But if you do have glass coverage, doesnt hurt to call your insurance company and tell them you think it's leaking, they may pay to replace the seal, moulding around it if it is damaged.

I have a 2005 GC and as of late every time it rains it leaks inside from the front driver and passenger sides. On the driver side the water is coming in from that handle bar thing with that little clip that can be open. If it's raining I can see water dripping from it and if I open the clip it's a waterfall. I check the weather strips and they don't look that bad so I don't know where it could be leaking from.. it's so bad that the water is dripping from the middle of the roof where the sunroof controls are located at. I don't think it's the sunroof because I see no water leaking from there. As for as the passenger side goes my carpet is always wet. I can see water leaking from the side of the glove compartment. The weather stripping on the passenger side is bad but I don't see water leaking from the top just the bottom.

I know it's hard to diagnose on a forum but is this something I should take to the dealer to have fixed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts