Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these at my local aftermarket shop!for my license plate lights) Anyone know if these fit!?...for one there's no way in hell my fingers fit in that small ass space to take the stock ones out and two I tried a needle nose and I feel like I'm bout to break the bulb! It's a 12' altitude.....if the pic don't work the lights are united led light bulbs 12v dc

Light Automotive lighting Auto part Headlamp Fictional character

·
Registered
2012 GC Laredo X
115 Posts
I used a flathead screwdriver to kind of force them out. I didn't car if they broke(they didn't).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After spending about an hour I said fck it...I'll wind up scratching or putting the screw driver thru the door

·
Registered
2012 GC Laredo X
115 Posts
Try a pair of needle nose pliers. You will get them out. The glass is pretty tough and you won't break it if you use apply a little pressure.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I used needle nose pliers when I changed mine. Took all of 3 minutes total to remove and replace with LED bulbs. I was pretty surprised at the strength of the original bulbs...I squeezed on em pretty good when removing them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used needle nose pliers when I changed mine. Took all of 3 minutes total to remove and replace with LED bulbs. I was pretty surprised at the strength of the original bulbs...I squeezed on em pretty good when removing them.
Ight call me dumb as I'm gonna attempt to so it again I only pull the bulb out? Not the housing that its in? ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts