Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a quick search, but didn't find much.

Has anyone tried these LED taillights?

1999 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LED Tail Lights | eBay

I would love to have LED tail lights, but don't want anything ricey. Does anybody have pics of them installed, or at least know where to look? Also, do these require resistors? It looks like they just plug into the stock plugs, so I wasn't sure.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
A few guys run these. Check the What are you doing next thread. I guy posted pics a few days ago I believe

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,975 Posts
Nothing fancy here...mine are blacked out factory housing with extremely bright VLED bulbs in place and a resistor for the blinkers:

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,975 Posts
Come do mine! lol
Oh I don't trust myself THAT much with a paint can. I had mine done by one of our vendors on here. I sent them out, he sprayed them, and sent them right back.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Its okay! I have an extra set of tail-lights lol. But its more the resistors I need you to do. I hate electrical...

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,975 Posts
I'm not a fan of electrical either, but honestly, this is the EASIEST thing to do. You literally cut one wire, strip both ends, and put the resistor in line. Boom...done. So simple, a caveman could do it...heheheh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.