Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welcome to the JeepGarage.Org family Steve and TrueForged.

Steve"s company supplies the billet hood vents for the Black Ops Anti-Venom hood and he also does custom wheels. He is in the process of doing a set of TrueForged wheels for an SRT8 Jeep at the moment. Look for some tax season specials from TrueForged!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 Jeep GC
5,469 Posts
Re: Lets have a BIG OLE' JG wlecome for Steve at TrueForged!

Welcome!

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts

Massive welcome to you Steve, all the way from Australia's east coast mate :)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

Woot Woot! Welcome Steve.....

:D

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,457 Posts

welcome!

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey everyone thanks!

we've been on the tbss forum (i know boooo! right? lol) for a couple of years now and it would be great to get some wheels on these badboys too! we're also on lightningrodder as well so you'll see some nice Lightnings on our site too.

ill probably be authoring the thread this weekend but we'll be doing our annual tax season sale again. probably starting on monday. you'll get an extra $100 off the already discounted jeepgarage.org member prices. members here enjoy a $200 discount year round, just be sure to mention you're a member :thumbsup:

not only do we have some of THE best pricing in the forged wheel business but our prices include shipping as well. no $200 surprise afterwords :eek:

and, as scott mentioned, as a grand opening type deal ill throw in a set of our billet hood vents for anyone who orders a set of wheels during our tax season sale. that's $300 off PLUS a set of $200 hood vents! even if you dont have a Black Ops hood, you can always sell them :D

until i get my crazy thread up and running, take a look through our truck/suv customer gallery on our site
http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/carshowroom/main.php?g2_itemId=65

we're most well known in the cobra/gt500 community since we've done so many of them. i had an 03 cobra so i met/knew quite a few people and they started spreading like wildfire. but of course, they are all custom made and can be made for just about ANY vehicle. lotus, pantera, datsun, ferrari, camaro, viper, range rover, JEEP, tbss you name it! doing a set of 20s for an SRT8 Charger customer in Japan right now.

and we're not one of these companies that only cater to the luxo crowd and only make 19" wheels and bigger. we make everything from 15 inch to 26"! we've also made custom made drag packs for cars/trucks as well. 17s for the tbss guys and lightnings. 18s/16s for the gt500s. we can make them skinny and fat. 5.5" at the narrowest and 15" at the widest. i know you SRT8 guys are lucky to have BIG brembo brakes stock so the smallest we can probably put on there is 18" but if we can obtain some brake measurements we can see if our 17s will fit. our 17" wheels can weigh in as low as 17lbs depending on the brake cut. our 20s typically weigh in at around 26lbs with the majority of the weight at the hub, where you want it.

all wheels are TPSM compatible

thanks to chad at black ops for bringing my attention to this site (SO MANY car forums out there these days! lol) and for scott for giving me the opportunity to join up here. ive seen the horror stories some other wheel companies have had on some car forums but we've never had that problem. we've been a very popular and well supported vendor on svtperformance going on 6 years now :thumbsup:

i do our sales and marketing from my home office but our manufacturing facility is located in anaheim, ca where the wheels are all custom made to order. look for an article on our wheel factory in "car craft" magazine soon; may issue i believe.

thanks again and i look forward to doing business with ALL of you :D

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I just poked around your website, no prices. That already scares me. I am VERY budget-conscious.

·
Banned
4,658 Posts
welcome to the garage bro.

i got my vents in yesterday for the black ops anti-venom hood. ill get photos of the vents uploaded asap. they look great!

cheers-

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
saaahhhwwweeeet! welcome bro!

·
Registered
Jeep G. Cherokee
1,564 Posts
Welcome to the site, It's always great to have another option (and in this case a great one) to the Jeep arsenal.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
welcome to the garage

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just poked around your website, no prices. That already scares me. I am VERY budget-conscious.
we dont post prices on our site for competitive reasons but members here get discounted pricing. ill be posting up my tax season sale thread this weekend but i can tell you that our 20s start at $2900 for 2 piece and $3000 for 3 piece. that INCLUDES shipping for the US48. shipping to Canada isnt too much more and i have a really good rate on shipping overseas as well. our 22s are just $200 more for 3 piece and $300 more for 2 piece (in 22" 2 piece becomes more expenisve due to stock).

if 17s would work, those start at $2000 including shipping for members here. 18s at $2600.

welcome to the garage bro.

i got my vents in yesterday for the black ops anti-venom hood. ill get photos of the vents uploaded asap. they look great!

cheers-
just saw the pics. cant wait to see them ON the hood ON the truck :thumbsup:

Welcome. There can never be too many forged wheel vendors!
oh yeah there can lol. ive been asked to join the corvette forum but that place is a mess. the forums there are just clogged up with various wheel vendors posting specials every other day. and usually their "specials" are still more than us! lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts