Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a leveling kit for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland? I have been to 10 different auto shops in my town and no luck. I've found one on Rocky Road's website but am fearful since no one else seems to carry them.

I've read about airbag suspension concerns and all of the basic fears that a leveling kit can do to a car. Does anyone have any experience or advice? It's driving me nuts, I just wanna level the car but don't wanna ruin my car obviously. Surely someone here has a solution?

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry if that wasn't clear in my original post. It's driving me nuts that no one seems to have any idea about the issue of a leveling kit for a jeep of my kind. No one sells it besides from rocky road and I haven't found anyone or read anything online where someone has had one installed. It's also driving me nuts because every other car, a leveling kit seems to be a very easy thing to get done. I really want to pull the trigger and get the leveling kit and install it but don't want to ruin my car and no one seems to know if it will or will not

·
Administrator
11,469 Posts
As dayne66 mentions, there are adjustable sensor arms for QL available from third parties that can be used for leveling a QL equipped JGC as well as minor lowering/lifting. They do not change the suspension limits, but do allow you to customize the normal attitude.

·
Registered
2014 JGC Summit
466 Posts
I don't have the quad suspension. Also, sorry I'm on my phone and couldn't find the search, my bad. I'll check out what you suggested. Thanks
If you have an Overland, yes, you do have the QL air suspension.

Search for "DIY adjustable air links" in this forum section. Me and another guy both made our own sensor links to lower the rear of the jeep to level it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry if that wasn't clear in my original post. It's driving me nuts that no one seems to have any idea about the issue of a leveling kit for a jeep of my kind. No one sells it besides from rocky road and I haven't found anyone or read anything online where someone has had one installed. It's also driving me nuts because every other car, a leveling kit seems to be a very easy thing to get done. I really want to pull the trigger and get the leveling kit and install it but don't want to ruin my car and no one seems to know if it will or will not
I got the 2" leveling kit for my 2019 JGC limited from Rough Country but no one will install it. They said it had been known to cause the death shake in all the jeeps. Im just going to get bigger tires with more grip and see if thall give me the look i want. Im as t a loss also.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've had that kit for almost 2.5 years and about 30k miles with no issues at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the 2" leveling kit for my 2019 JGC limited from Rough Country but no one will install it. They said it had been known to cause the death shake in all the jeeps. Im just going to get bigger tires with more grip and see if thall give me the look i want. Im as t a loss also.
Thank you. Ill keep asking around

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a leveling kit for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland? I have been to 10 different auto shops in my town and no luck. I've found one on Rocky Road's website but am fearful since no one else seems to carry them.

I've read about airbag suspension concerns and all of the basic fears that a leveling kit can do to a car. Does anyone have any experience or advice? It's driving me nuts, I just wanna level the car but don't wanna ruin my car obviously. Surely someone here has a solution?

Thanks
I saw a video on u tube covering leveling a grand Cherokee overland with air suspension ,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts