Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2011 WK2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just about to pull the trigger on ordering the RRO leveling kit for my 2011 WK2 when I came across this:

http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-suspension-lift-kit-67800.html\

I googled for days and haven't found any reviews or anything on it, although the page does say it's a new product. Has anyone else heard of or tried this leveling kit? If not do you know of anyone who has, and if so how does it stack up against the RRO leveling kit?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Rocky road leveling kit only adds 1.75 to the front while the rough country adds 2. Would this make the front higher than the back?

·
Registered
2011 WK2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Kinda wondered the same thing, although I've read numerous reviews and the RRO kit seems to yield different results. Some say their ride still has the front rake, some say its level, and some say it higher then settles after a couple days. Figured even if it was higher I've read about people using .5 TJ spacers in the rear to offset if that is an issue.

Really though, I've never actually seen an image of the spacers used in the RRO leveling kit but have been wondering what the difference is between two and why one cost so much more than the other. I dunno, thinkin I may just order them both to see the differences and then return the one I don't want.

·
Registered
2011 WK2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like somebody's eventually gonna have to try this and I might as well be the guinea pig, so I just finished ordering the lift from RC. After its installed and I've had a chance to drive around on it a bit I'll post up and let you know how it is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think I will do the same, for the price there is really no reason not to give it a try. Won't have much to compare it to, but at least it will hopefully get rid of the ugly rake.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, I really like the look of that. For $60 you really cannot beat it. Still looks like a little rake in the front, but Definitely looks great. Thank you for being the guinea pig.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited
65 Posts
I assume this came with install instructions right? Just ordered mine

·
Registered
2011 WK2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My set did not, but the instructions can be downloaded from the RC site. Just scroll down to the bottom of the web page for the leveling kit you ordered and you should see the link to download them. Install for the RC leveling kit is the same as it is for the one from RRO so any write-ups you see on here should work for both.

·
Registered
2011 WK2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't install it myself, just didn't want to mess with it so I took the easy way out and took it to the shop. Ive seen some threads around though about the install. Instructions are the same as they are for the RR leveling kit, if that help.

Cheers!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts