Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
No....haven't seen one. You'd have to change the entire suspension

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
832 Posts
After a google search "Lifted SRT" results came up zero. Was curious if anyone on this forum lifted their SRT?

Pics would be cool. :)

I was toying with the idea of getting an SRT GC or Durango and lift it to have the 6.4 liter engine. There are a few problems with that.....
Other then the obvious that you would have to fabricate a lift yourself, and that it will be pretty limited before you reach drivetrain limits. Even worse the 4wd system is not programmed or built for serious off road. If you want to go off road you need the AWD guts and brains of an overland or a trailhawk. So you will end up with an expensive very fast but incapable on or off road vehicle.

I'm still watching eBay for a salvage one though......

·
Registered
381 Posts
Begs the question, 'Why?'. :eek:

The Jeep SRT is a road & track warrior, not a rock climber.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Just get a hellcat wrangler from Dakota customs...

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reactions: antsjeep and Heep

·
Registered
SRT
393 Posts
After a google search "Lifted SRT" results came up zero. Was curious if anyone on this forum lifted their SRT?

Pics would be cool. :)
Just go buy a new Raptor and save us all the trouble of feeling the need to smartass answer such a stupid question.....

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
I doubt they would fit on the front strut or on the rear sprint seats

·
Registered
877 Posts
I asked a simple question. No need to get upset. I was just curious if anyone had raised their SRT. Thank you.
Lifting an SRT would serve almost no purpose. The SRT has NO offroad ability. Raising it's stance would just degrade the onroad handling.

·
Registered
2011 GC Overland
3,706 Posts
Start with the tallest off road tires you can fit and go from there. It has four wheel drive and should be more capable than any two wheel drive. I had a 69 Buick LeSabre with mud grips on it that I took down several logging roads and some good hills. A good driver makes a lot of difference.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.