Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 wj and I'm looking at a couple of different lifts. It's mainly on the highway the the ohv couple times a month. Should I invest in the long arm kit or would it not be necessary? Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much off roading vs highway driving? is this a daily driver or a weekend warrior? The options for the WJ are practically endless so the more information you provide the better response you will get.
It's a daily driver. I go maybe once a month to the ohv. When I do go it's usually trails and very minimal rock. My buddy is a distributor for rough country so he gets 20% off what ever he orders. I'm very happy with the rough country lifts and their customer service. With a dd I'm skeptical on if a long arm lift is necessary or not that's y I'm turning to you guys with the info. My last wj I just had the bb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you say that on your last WJ the BB was adequate? or at times did you wish you had more lift?
I wish I had more lift. I wouldn't be able to get the wheel in the fender very much. My buddy has the x series lift on his wj with the long arms and that thing is sick but it's not a daily driver. I really am just looking for best for both terrains.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have short arms on my wj right now and its mostly a dd, but i take it offroad occasionally and rather hard when i do. long arms are the next upgrade

1 - 6 of 6 Posts