Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new kicker single sub for 05-10 jeeps and others. I am also including the very rare harness for a plug and play install! This sub is self contained with amp included. No idea what to ask so make offers! $450 plus shipping

ForumRunner_20130314_202049.jpg

ForumRunner_20130314_202127.jpg

ForumRunner_20130314_202215.jpg

ForumRunner_20130314_202300.jpg

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did it and there are clear instructions online. I just uninstalled it in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any pics of it installed? Where is the amp? Will this plug and play with the boston ac. set up that already has an amp? Thanks!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any pics of it installed? Where is the amp? Will this plug and play with the boston ac. set up that already has an amp? Thanks!
It installs on the back of the drivers side rear seat utilizing the hooks on the back. The amp is built into the box and yes...PLUG and Play with ALL stereo systems on all 05-10 wk's.

Install consists of plugging in the amp using the supplied harnesses...running the harness along the drivers side floor and tapping into two wires using a wire tapjust below the hood latch pull switch and then through the firewall and connecting to the fuse box via a fused link. Very easy even for a newb.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds awesome IMHO....I hated the kicker system without it. It really thumps. No screws....it uses two hooks on the back of the sub to hook into the child seat anchors on the back of the split fold drivers side rear seat.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is plug and play folks....no amp needed...no expensive wiring etc. WORKS on ALL WK's!

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
install directions and pics at wkjeeps.

i had this in my wk and worth every penny.

it takes about 30-60 minutes to install.

also whats super nice is it UNPLUGS at the speaker and it easily removable when you need to haul something.

it attaches to the rear of the rear seat so it doesnt slide around. aand is easily unattached by sliding the seat forward.

do IT!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Rob! If I can install it....anyone can.

·
Registered
47 Posts
pm sent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.