Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jason's a great guy and great to deal with.

Tom.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Havent gotten mine yet (in the mail) but jay as been a big help.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Installed them yesterday with Billshoe and Jason from the lx forum. Thanks guys for the help. And thanks to Jason (lips) for the help with my LEDs. Your instructions were simple and we got it installed fairly quick.

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Installed them yesterday with Billshoe and Jason from the lx forum. Thanks guys for the help. And thanks to Jason (lips) for the help with my LEDs. Your instructions were simple and we got it installed fairly quick.
I made a rookie mistake on Kaos' stuff or it would have gone a lot smoother for him. Check out my new troubleshooting thread for more info: http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?p=43081

·
Registered
WK SRT8 (2007)
1,400 Posts
Got my harness awhile ago but just hooked it up today! Awesome work Jason! Perfect.

Just got in from a night out, I can't get over how cool it looks to have the rear fogs hooked up! Got out of the Jeep a couple times in the parking lot to take a peek :)

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Got my harness awhile ago but just hooked it up today! Awesome work Jason! Perfect.

Just got in from a night out, I can't get over how cool it looks to have the rear fogs hooked up! Got out of the Jeep a couple times in the parking lot to take a peek :)
I know what you mean, dawg! Everytime I see the back of my Jeep at night, it always amazes me how much two little lights can change the look. I even think it adds an aggressive look...

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
got my harnesses a couple days ago. Very fast service for a custom harness.

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
got my harnesses a couple days ago. Very fast service for a custom harness.
Is it working as you anticipated Scott? I always check with the people who have custom one-off jobs.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
Is it working as you anticipated Scott? I always check with the people who have custom one-off jobs.

I havent installed it yet bro.....sorry. My Jeep is still ion the body shop with that piece of crap medic hood!:confused::(:mad:

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
bought-custom one off harness for my SRT lower fogs. The problem-my jeep had no tow harness and oem WH taillights. I wanted the fogs to work as brake lights and running lights. Jason did a perfect job, very professional looking and they work perfect! Thanks Jason!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
bought-custom one off harness for my SRT lower fogs. The problem-my jeep had no tow harness and oem WH taillights. I wanted the fogs to work as brake lights and running lights. Jason did a perfect job, very professional looking and they work perfect! Thanks Jason!
Good to know that it worked out for you. I hadn't heard from you so I assumed no news was good news.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
I installed them in like 3 minutes....I just didnt have my Jeep to install them.

·
Registered
785 Posts
amazing guy to work with

I have been having some issues with a dimming LED bulb and Jason is always there to help get it right in email and on the phone!!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
Rear Lips harness-fogs are now running lamps and brake lamps

1 - 20 of 23 Posts