Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some for 05s-07s, Some might work for 08s-09s :

UCONNECT – Using with radio’s steering wheel buttons, Hold down the middle left button behind the steering wheel to place a call and then again to hang up.

UCONNECT – Switching a call to the handset for privacy, Press the Voice Recognition UConnect button on mirror and say Transfer Call.

NAV – Using with radio’s steering wheel buttons,

• Holding down the middle Right button for about 2 seconds will enable the NAV screen.
  • When prompted to hit enter select the middle Left button.
  • Navigate through the menus with the up & down Left side buttons and select with the middle button.

Note : When the steering controls are enabled, you will see a small steering wheel icon at the bottom right hand corner next to the time.

EVIC - To display codes, Turn your key on and off three times without starting the vehicle and at the end of the third you should either get the code(s) or "DONE".

· Registered
14,614 Posts
It doesn't work for me. Maybe cause I have an 09 or my gig? That sucks I hate having to touch the screen for everything.

· Registered
75 Posts
It doesn't work for me. Maybe cause I have an 09 or my gig? That sucks I hate having to touch the screen for everything.
Don't complain if you had to play with that useless little bezel for everything you'd realize how lucky you have it lol :cool:

· Registered
14,614 Posts
A lot of times it doesn't connect well with my ipod. I like it better than my girls lexus nav. hers is bigger but my interface is better. I just wish it would shut down power to the ipod when the car is off.

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
Anyone know how ya activate the steerin wheel controls for the satnav or does the stealer have to do it please?......cheers .kim
Don't you hold down the right button for five seconds? then you should be able to navigate it from the steering wheel.. takes some getting used to at first/.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts