Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why don’t we hear more about these guys when it comes to tuning for the WK2? It seems we see a lot about Diablo/Hemifever tunes with mixed results. The numbers for the 3.6 seem really good on their 93oct tune, anyone with any real world experience?

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Why don’t we hear more about these guys when it comes to tuning for the WK2? It seems we see a lot about Diablo/Hemifever tunes with mixed results. The numbers for the 3.6 seem really good on their 93oct tune, anyone with any real world experience?

There is literally nothing out there on the web that supports their claims. They need to get some videos up on youtube or get better marketing.

·
Registered
799 Posts
There's a lot of info about their work on the Trackhawk engine. I've talked with them about a tune on my hemi, they only tune with your Jeep in their possession on their dyno. I'm only 5 hours away and may go to them soon. When a software tune is developed on your particular vehicle on the chassis dyno, it's a no-compromise software tune.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.