Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. It seems I'm not the only one having a newly discovered water leak on the driver side sunvisor bracket. :-( I looked at the other threads here but I cannot figure out where the drain holes are. It's 2011 JGC Overland with the normal sized sunroof. Very frustrated. I appreciate the help locating the drain holes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone? I'd appreciate a little help to locate them thanks.
Should be one on the LF and RF corners and drain down the “A” pillars to a place just forward of the lower front door hinges.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I never checked the post date...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I too am trying to find the drain holes on my 2011 JGC Laredo. I saw a video of an older model JGC that shows them taking off the trim and pulling up the carpet to reveal where the hose and grommet go out of the car under the emergency brake area (on the driver's side). I looked there and didn't see anything. You're saying that they are near the lower front door hinge, but wondering if that's inside or outside of the car. And, if inside, how do I get to it? Or outside for that matter? Water is building up in my floor when it rains a lot and I need to get it fixed. Just pulled the drain plug underneath the JGC to drain the water that had been sloshing around for a few days. Didn't know where it was coming from until searching the web for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts