Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

looking for stock radio

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lhink 
#1 ·
Anyone have a lead on factory radio that will fit our 2000 grand cherokee laredo? It has a cheap jvc one in it now & I'd rather have a stock radio.
thanks,
Mike Sal

#2 ·
I have 2 extra (RAZ or RBP i forget which ones) with CD changer controls and RDS. One from mine and one from a forum member. My original works fine other than a bit of static in the right front channel at times. The other unit can be cranky reading CDs If you are interested in the pair drop me a message and we can talk about arrangements. I would be happy to have them gone and a bit of money for my time. In the past I have considered combining the two into one good unit but ended up going with a RB4.

You would need a wiring harness adapter to use the later radio in your WJ. This is the piece:http://www.wjjeeps.com/radio_02adaptor1.jpg

Read more here about audio options on the WJ: Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ - Factory audio systems

Travis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.