Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2011 grand cherokee with 20" rims. I want to lower my jeep to give it that more aggressive look. I'm looking at the eibach pro performance kit # 28108.540. It will lower the front 1" and the rear 2". Any input on how this will look? Will it looked slammed with that little of a drop? Any input wil be great. Thanks

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Stock in the front and in the rear. However I had the load levelers that had to be removed. Eibach is suppose to release new dampers this month but we will see

·
Registered
258 Posts
Stock in the front and in the rear. However I had the load levelers that had to be removed. Eibach is suppose to release new dampers this month but we will see
Thanks, I saw eibach shocks on tire rack, will have to investigate!

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Eibach PRO-Dampeners are usually made by SACHS which is an OEM supplier for some European cars as well as an aftermarket replacement part supplier.

Anyone owning a BMW in the 80's and 90's may have been offered BOGE turbo gas shocks as an alternative to OEM, well it the same company.

SACHS is also the OEM supplier of the Load leveling rear shock that you get with the two package.

My past expercience with the Eibach shocks and spring (I think they called it the pro-Kit )was very good there was very good and had zero issue

So for anyone wanting to lower their WK2 this would be a something to look into seriously.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I can't get on tire rack at the moment but from memory it was around $500 for the set of 4 and the availability date was 31 may I think...

Update... Just checked on Tirerack, $480.00 and estimated availability 31 May 2013

·
Registered
75th GC Limited
594 Posts
I can't get on tire rack at the moment but from memory it was around $500 for the set of 4 and the availability date was 31 may I think...

Update... Just checked on Tirerack, $480.00 and estimated availability 31 May 2013
Thanks for the update.
Now can we get Eibach to make some monster sway bars. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will these new shocks be load leveling? Anyone lower a 4x4 Larado with the Eibach kit. (Yes I am aware of the stigma associated with lowering a 4x4) Thanks, and flame suit on.

·
Registered
75th GC Limited
594 Posts
Will these new shocks be load leveling? Anyone lower a 4x4 Larado with the Eibach kit. (Yes I am aware of the stigma associated with lowering a 4x4) Thanks, and flame suit on.
No they won't be load leveling. Question, did they make any of the 4x4's without the air suspension? If you have the air suspension you can't use the Eibach springs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got a lowered 2011 limited 4x4, but I'm in Australia so export options may have been different, we only get the 4x4 out here and I know of a few others without air suspension

1 - 20 of 41 Posts