Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2013 GC with the extended warranty, due I have to visit Service Dealer for oil and filter change in order to keep records thinking if something happens as engine claim issue?

·
Registered
223 Posts
No, just keep receipts of any items you purchase if you do your own work to show proof that regular maintenance has been done. I keep a folder for things like that as well as a text file on my PC that gets updated with the date, miles and details of what was done, even if the dealer did it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, just keep receipts of any items you purchase if you do your own work to show proof that regular maintenance has been done. I keep a folder for things like that as well as a text file on my PC that gets updated with the date, miles and details of what was done, even if the dealer did it.
I will
Thanks for your advice,

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I have 2013 GC with the extended warranty, due I have to visit Service Dealer for oil and filter change in order to keep records thinking if something happens as engine claim issue?
Hello jeepjirau2012,
If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to send us a direct message. We'd be glad to help.

Lamar
JeepCares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts