Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this is something i should of already done but guess what IM LAZY lol..No more over-heating for my 5.9 baby...This on top of a new 180 stat and a new radiator and flush is just what the doctor ordered!! My R-1 concept rotors and pads be here friday!! When i come to E-town i want to be right jack!!......

Dam i so want to start my SUPERCHARGER but i cant until i finish all my small stuff...I got the rebuild kit for the powerdyne but all this small CHIT keeps popping up lol...

· Registered
14,614 Posts
Nice!!! It'll be well worth the wait...

· Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,662 Posts
Nice!!! It'll be well worth the wait...
X2
Just make sure that thing can keep up with the big boys will ya... Bwahahahaha.....:D
Shawn, seriously... if I had a niner, I would have done the same mods you've done. Your built is going to be sick bro, can't wait to see it at etown some day.

· Registered
Jeep G. Cherokee
1,615 Posts
What kinda radiator did you get? You really need a trans cooler too son...... How many times do I need to tell you!!!!!!

Man if this was the cave man days I would hit your ass with a club.

· Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kinda radiator did you get? You really need a trans cooler too son...... How many times do I need to tell you!!!!!!

Man if this was the cave man days I would hit your ass with a club.
Bro i ordered the wrong tranny lol should of gone with a all alum one but i had to spread the money for all parts lol...I ordered it finally lol

· Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
6,421 Posts
Your niner is punching alot more grunt than stock man, invest in an alloy cross-flow radiator with an inbuilt engine oil cooler and you will never ever worry about temps again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.