Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know the purchase price goes up once 12K miles are reached, but at what mileage does the price go up again (and by how much)?

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,848 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Unless I'm missing something, it appears the price increase is $150 at 12K miles, then no additional price increases for mileage after that.

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,848 Posts
Thanks. Unless I'm missing something, it appears the price increase is $150 at 12K miles, then no additional price increases for mileage after that.
While in orig fact warranty .....Sounds right BUT u r subject to prices increases whenever they raise them like know.

·
Registered
335 Posts
This is a bit of bad news for me. The dealer didn't bring up the max care plan when we bought our GC used. My initial looking a few weeks ago made it sound like it was only available on certified used vehicles, but the link provided in this thread doesn't indicate that at all. We bought a warranty through Fidelity up to 5 years or 96k miles for about the same price as the best warranty.

Our GC is a '13 model with 25k miles now. It has the balance of the 3/36 and 5/100 powertrain. Can someone confirm if this Max Care warranty really does apply? If so, I might pursue cancelling our Fidelity and putting the Max Care on.

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,848 Posts
This is a bit of bad news for me. The dealer didn't bring up the max care plan when we bought our GC used. My initial looking a few weeks ago made it sound like it was only available on certified used vehicles, but the link provided in this thread doesn't indicate that at all. We bought a warranty through Fidelity up to 5 years or 96k miles for about the same price as the best warranty.

Our GC is a '13 model with 25k miles now. It has the balance of the 3/36 and 5/100 powertrain. Can someone confirm if this Max Care warranty really does apply? If so, I might pursue cancelling our Fidelity and putting the Max Care on.
Yes u can buy maxcare lifetime unlimited $100 deduct for it....about $2375 ish before price increase...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anybody tried to use Zeigler's website recently? I have been trying to get a quote for both a new and used JGC on the "Lifetime" plan and all it keeps saying is that there is "No Plan Available".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,848 Posts
Has anybody tried to use Zeigler's website recently? I have been trying to get a quote for both a new and used JGC on the "Lifetime" plan and all it keeps saying is that there is "No Plan Available".
You can always call/email Bob Cline, he will hook you up, he is super responsive but very busy....

Bob Cline
[email protected]
FactoryPlans.com : Factory-Backed Extended Warranties for Chrysler and Ford Vehicles
Zeigler Chrysler Ford
1186 E M-89
Plainwell MI 49080

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have delayed getting the Max Care for unknown reasons, and the price has gone up, which is to be expected.

Does anybody have a Promotional Code for Ziegler's?

·
formerly 14summithemi
3,848 Posts
Have delayed getting the Max Care for unknown reasons, and the price has gone up, which is to be expected.

Does anybody have a Promotional Code for Ziegler's?
Call Bob directly, he's a wheeler dealer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts