8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up today. :)
With a little paint damage on the front bumper. :(
Financed some through Sun Trust @ 1.6% :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sweet! Looks like a lot of people are going for Max Steel. (including myself lol) From these pics I see why, in light it look almost grayish black and in low light its almost blue. So beautiful.

·
The Negotiator
5,349 Posts
Awesome Bill!!! You finally got the beast and now get to show us all pictures of it..You deserve it

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
Congrats...love the color choice!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Congrats Bill. I love the color, but couldn't convince my wife on it since it looked too blue on Jeep's website.

·
Registered
15 WK2 Diesel
227 Posts
Congrats! Looks great.

It looks like there are creases where the headlamp washers would pop out but I didn't think the overland had them. Can you confirm if it does?

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No washers. I think that the filler may be a generic part of the headlight, not something installed by Jeep. The headlight manufacturer probably sells them with or without washers, but with the same housing.

It's a shame that the best Jeep could negotiate from the vendor, that a best gets a 'they're not too bad'.

There are so many little things that could have been done better ... but too late for this model year.

·
Registered
783 Posts
:( Disappointing, I thought someone said the washers were on both the Overland and Summit model.

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
Very nice Bill. Congrats!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats! Two questions.
1. Yer in Long Island? I thought i read your post somewhere that mentioned that earlier. If so, where abouts? I'm near Stony Brook.
2. Interior pics! Get some. How do you like the interior color?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi
it looks great, do you have pictures of the inside, the overland is ten times better than the limited version.

nice rims as well,

regards
Mo

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all.

Keirik,
I left Long Island almost eight years ago. I'll be back for a visit around Easter. That will be my first trip.

I like the interior, but had the same problem as other when taking pictures. If I can get some that look at least close to the actual colors I'll post them.

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,868 Posts
Hey that looks familiar. ;)

Glad you finally got it. Wonder how the paint got damaged? Got any close ups? I don't remember any damage being anywhere otherwise I'd have marked it for a replacement part.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,868 Posts
I am so pissed off right now...

That's definitely not ISD!!! (In System Damage)

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know stuff happens, and it will get fixed. The annoying part is that the '11 MDX that I traded, never had as much as a door ding.

Of course I know the chip is there now, so it stands out. But unless the sun is bright it is harly noticeable.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts