Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking good. We bought a used 2017 trailhawk and traded in out trusty 2005 jeep liberty. What an upgrade!
Congrats on your new vehicle

·
Registered
2017 GC Trailhawk
156 Posts
I never thought a Front light/push? bar would look good on a Grand Cherokee, I want one now. What brand is that and do you have any complaints? If it can work with the ACC and front parking sensors, I am all in.

·
Registered
2014 WK Limited 4x4
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I never thought a Front light/push? bar would look good on a Grand Cherokee, I want one now. What brand is that and do you have any complaints? If it can work with the ACC and front parking sensors, I am all in.
Haha thanks. Always had bars on all my trucks and SUVs. It’s from chief products and I got it from justforjeeps.com. And they do have a lower guard that will work w the ACC. This bar doesn’t interfere with it nor the sensors. This thing is beast and I love it

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks!! This is my 3rd JGC. Had an 07 hemi overland, 14 limited, and now the 19. Love em!!
We have excellent taste in vehicles. While I didn't have an 07 Overland, I do have a 14 Limited with 150K miles and the same 19 Trailhawk in sting grey with 265/65/18 KO2's. The Trailhawk is a fantastic vehicle. What size are your tires?

·
Registered
2014 WK Limited 4x4
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have excellent taste in vehicles. While I didn't have an 07 Overland, I do have a 14 Limited with 150K miles and the same 19 Trailhawk in sting grey with 265/65/18 KO2's. The Trailhawk is a fantastic vehicle. What size are your tires?
This is true!! That’s awesome and even more awesome twinning haha. Let’s see a pic?

They’re 275/65R18 with airlinks up front to level it out

·
Registered
2014 WK Limited 4x4
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In car you guys wanna see her rear haha. Got Lamin-x for the rear lights and rear fogs but I’m gonna take the reverse lights tint off. Put some bright LEDs in there.

Also have rigid industries pods on the rear on a license plate mount. Gonna had hood lights soon too

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8078.jpg

B5CFAC88-E51B-482F-AE0E-BD7ABBF56B1D.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
This is true!! That’s awesome and even more awesome twinning haha. Let’s see a pic?

They’re 275/65R18 with airlinks up front to level it out

Because I'm ready for winter! I'm not familiar with airlinks. Where can I find them? Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts