Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these headlights from MHF? I think they are new and they look pretty close to OEM but a little cheaper.

·
Registered
2018 Limited
187 Posts
I think those are the first aftermarket 2017+ I've seen...hopefully, someone has purchased/installed them and will share. I have wanted an improvement to my halogen headlamps, but was not willing to pay all the money to modify to accept the Jeep HIDs. These look pretty nice and I looked at their web site. I'll be interested to know:

If I got these I would transfer my VLED low beams (5000K) over. I would want to make sure I could swap out the H1 high beams in these with an LED bulb to match color. Maybe these will go on sale over the holidays.

I'd love to see some pictures installed, and see what kind of beam pattern the projectors throw.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think those are the first aftermarket 2017+ I've seen...hopefully, someone has purchased/installed them and will share. I have wanted an improvement to my halogen headlamps, but was not willing to pay all the money to modify to accept the Jeep HIDs. These look pretty nice and I looked at their web site. I'll be interested to know:

If I got these I would transfer my VLED low beams (5000K) over. I would want to make sure I could swap out the H1 high beams in these with an LED bulb to match color. Maybe these will go on sale over the holidays.

I'd love to see some pictures installed, and see what kind of beam pattern the projectors throw.
It’s already on sale from 999 but who says it can’t get cheaper, right? I checked their IG account and it says installed pics coming soon.

·
Registered
Altitude
2,735 Posts
they also make them for the 14'-16' models as well.

·
Registered
2018 Limited
187 Posts
Looks good except now I hope they come up with a similar style fog light assembly...basically a square projector so that fog lights and headlights don't look so different.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good except now I hope they come up with a similar style fog light assembly...basically a square projector so that fog lights and headlights don't look so different.
Just make your fogs brighter and no one will be able to tell

·
Registered
2018 Limited
187 Posts
I actua
Just make your fogs brighter and no one will be able to tell
I've actually done that now:) I have 5000K VLED Micro Evolution Extremes in my low beams and regular Micro Evolutions in my high beams. I have OPT7 Fluxbeam v2 (also 5000K) in my fogs. They are definitely bright. I was referring to the fact you'd have square low beams (at least when looking at them up close) and round fog lights.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've actually done that now:) I have 5000K VLED Micro Evolution Extremes in my low beams and regular Micro Evolutions in my high beams. I have OPT7 Fluxbeam v2 (also 5000K) in my fogs. They are definitely bright. I was referring to the fact you'd have square low beams (at least when looking at them up close) and round fog lights.
I’m messing with ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts