Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2014 JGC Limited - 18" with Michelin Latitudes. Just noticed the vehicle was delivered with 40-42 PSI based on the sensors. The doorjam reads 33 PSI cold (I think).

What are you guys running for PSI on these tires and wheels?

· Registered
683 Posts
In dropping off my Jeep tomorrow morning to have the steering wheel vibration looked at along with realigning the sunroof and fixing the liftgate handle. Hoping the tires/wheels just need rebalancing. I believe my dealership has the Road Force balancer. At least that's what the search results say. Ill post back with results. Wish me luck.

· Registered
543 Posts
Hmmm. Mine are 109T. Maybe yours were 102T or 106T? How much did you pay for the Coopers AT3 is you don't mind me asking?
They are 109T. I still have them on the original wheels.

$762- tires installed on my new wheels OTD. Sears online 7/3/13 shipped to my local store for installation.

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Vehicle Rim

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The sticker on my door jam is showing 33. Confirmed it today. Do any of you guys run them higher? Vnb, seems strange that yours show 36 vs most others at 33. How did the trip to the dealer work out?

· Registered
683 Posts
The sticker on my door jam is showing 33. Confirmed it today. Do any of you guys run them higher? Vnb, seems strange that yours show 36 vs most others at 33. How did the trip to the dealer work out?
That's odd. The build date on my Jeep was June/2013. What's your build date? Perhaps they changed the reccomended PSI setting on recent builds? Ragardless, I run them at 36 PSI even if the sticker said 33.

I dropped off my Jeep this morning and was told later in the day today that they need another day to get everything done. So I'm hoping Monday I'll get it back. They're doing a wheel alignment, centering the steering wheel (albeit part of the wheel alignment),Road Force wheel balance, realigning the sunroof and fixing the liftgate handle trim(not flush). My dealership has the Hunter Road Force balance machine which I hope addresses the steering wheel vibration at 65+ mph. I'll post back as soon as I get it back. Wish me luck.

· Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,883 Posts
Yep I have the 18" wheels on my Limited. Pretty sure my door jam sticker said 36 PSI cold. I'll dbl check in the morning.
I wonder if the Limited and Overland show different recommended pressure due to difference in weight. Or, as someone mentioned, maybe a revision on later builds.

Mine is an Overland built in March, sticker says 33 with the 18" Michelins.

---

· Premium Member
3,478 Posts
Mine is an Overland built in March, sticker says 33 with the 18" Michelins.
---
Build date April 6, same spec as yours Bill.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.