Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed these on a non SRT WK2? I'm looking to install these on a 2018 high altitude

·
Super Moderator
8,922 Posts
Enquiring minds would like to know what you are referring to without having to resort to Google searches... ;)

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
3,634 Posts
Google says Mopar Performance Lowering springs for the SRT 6.4L....

I agree though, tell the board what it is you're asking about instead of just listing a part number.....

What shocks are you going to use? Cause you don't have the SRT Shocks and they are electronic controlled making retrofitting them a rather big challenge.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I currently have 2018 4X2 High with load leveling rear shocks. I want to know if I can use the Mopar shocks instead of the the Eibach pro kit. I found the Mopar kit online and was wondering can it used on non SRT models also. I have no plans of changing to the SRT shocks.

My train of thought is since the Eibach springs spans across the different trims would the Mopar springs do the same

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
3,634 Posts
It should fit, the problem is, like most lowering springs, ride and durability of the shocks.... ....you just don't know what the results will be.... ....lowering often beats up the shocks and they fail earlier....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts