Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
VERY nice upgrade! Nice interior colour. I was in the market for an ATS 3.6 Before the GC. I am kicking myself for buying the GC.

I see you go the 3.6! Good choice!

See you on the Vette forums!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I am confused by this change and your daughter is agreeing with a face palm in one of the pics. Had a 2014 ATS as a rental for three weeks before I picked up my JGC and I can't say I was impressed. I say 7500 miles max and you'll be in something else. :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I am confused by this change and your daughter is agreeing with a face palm in one of the pics. Had a 2014 ATS as a rental for three weeks before I picked up my JGC and I can't say I was impressed. I say 7500 miles max and you'll be in something else. :popcorn:
So was the rental a typical base rental or was it a awd V6 premium with every option? Reason I ask is because who is usually impressed with a rental? That's sort of like renting a Laredo then going on a Summit or SRT section and saying ehhhh I'm not impressed. If it was a loaded up ATS then I dunno what to tell you. There was also a lot of changes between 2014 and the 2016+ models, Cue system, better V6, 8spd tranny etc. IMO the interior is of better quality, the car obviously handles way better, is much faster, brakes better, has more features, does better on fuel, and the options that both vehicles have that are similar the caddy seems to do better. At any rate, I love the car and have no regrets.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts