Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not reset my MPG readout for 1500 miles. And yet it varies every day from say 18.6 to 19.2 range.

With that many miles which it should be averaging over, it seems erratic. Anybody else see that much fluctuation when they haven't reset the calculator for a long time?

· Registered
563 Posts
That's not a big variance. Turn it off and stop worrying about mileage. ;)
-
I seriously need to do this. I love the thing so damn much, it's a shame to spend so much time watching the MPG meter.

Accounting for the difference in premium fuel vs. regular fuel, this thing really isn't costing much more than our previous TSX Sportwagon (which got around 21-22 mpg local, 26-28 mpg highway).

· Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,661 Posts
I don't leave the tripmeters up when driving, I think it's too distracting for people myself included. I even turn off the 8.4" screen after I'm setup.
I do the same. Even when using navigation I depend on 'turn by turn' in the cluster. Otherwise, the analog speedometer (old school) is all I need. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.