Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Travis23 has the Bwoodys on his stocks struts and shocks and he said the ride is nice...but I have the SRT Bilsteins on mine. I recommend either the WK Bilsteins or SRt Bilsteins becasue the drop is insane....LOL

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
hey scott do u know how much clearance you have from ur fender to ur wheel

·
Registered
397 Posts
looks awesome scott. if mine were that low i could use it as a snow plow in the winter and make some money. if you get time.....it would be nice if you could do some center of wheel to bottom of fender measurements for us, and add it to the suspension sticky.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
did you sell your set to Kickboxer? . I hope you didnt sell those springs. But no...these are great and I dont feel the need to explain to you why the shitty powder coat is chipped off from shipping and rolling around his garage.. I see it on all the bwoodys on the srt site. Yes...I shoulda painted them but forgot. I can paint them anytime and plan to. I'm pmng you right now-----.................................................................................

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yeah these springs only have 2500 miles on them...in NY winter though

·
Banned
994 Posts
Yeah, Eddie bought his new. I bought mine from a guy in WA. His didn't have many miles on it either. His were fine, but he didn't like the rough ride and bottoming out. I bought them and had nothing but problems. I sold them to a guy in IL. He didn't have any problems and reported that they were great. But he sold them to a guy in VA. He experienced the same problems as I did. Last time I spoke to him, he said he was taking them off.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I think people dont realize the extreme drop they give...its really too much if your roads arre crappy. Only road problem i have is dodging dead possums.....LOL

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
I like the look, wouldn't anyone, but extreme drops like that are far too much of a compromise to the ride. In fact, I'd call that "chunk low" as in, it'll ride like a chunk of shit.
People need fair warning before they want to try and emulate that. lol

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
wow...thanks benny.....LOL. Its not that bad...and not much lower than yours....

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
I'm speechless.. I wouldn't do it b/c cali roads are second to michigan in some areas so forgetaboutit but it looks great and that goes w/o saying :cool:

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
dont forget our NY/NJ roads are pretty shitty too!!! LOL

·
Registered
474 Posts
Where can I find a set of those?

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Tom @ MHP(site vendor) can get them

41 - 60 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.