Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
wow...gorgeous

·
Registered
'15 GC High Altitude
308 Posts
I think you just made my final color choice be granite. I've been going back and forth between granite and white and obsessing over which one to go with. I've poured over hundred of photos. Constantly switching between the two.

I believe your photo just solidified granite for me.

Thanks looks great! So nice under the sun when it's all cleaned up.

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
I think you just made my final color choice be granite. I've been going back and forth between granite and white and obsessing over which one to go with. I've poured over hundred of photos. Constantly switching between the two.

I saw a granite Overland last night and it is stunning. If you can keep up with keeping dark colors clean then it's the color to get IMO. The contrast with the wheels and bright accents really sets it off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw a granite Overland last night and it is stunning. If you can keep up with keeping dark colors clean then it's the color to get IMO. The contrast with the wheels and bright accents really sets it off.
I would definatley recommend granite over the white. I almost went with the white, happy I didn't.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Congrats welcome!

·
Registered
'15 GC High Altitude
308 Posts

Well, I followed through. :D

Taking delivery of my '14 Granite Overland tomorrow afternoon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts