Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Nice! Billet matches perfectly with those wheels! What tires did you end up going with and what size?

· Registered
10 Posts
Hey,
just want to start by saying thats a very sharp looking 14. I noticed the MA plates and was curious what dealership you purchased it through? how were they to work with? did you get a good deal?
Thanks
Sean Mack

· Registered
227 Posts
Nice, have a Billet Silver Overland myself, bought 8/2/13. Just starting to do some mods, K&N CAI is the only one so far. Planning to do a Catback exhaust, tint, maybe a grill. Keep us posted on anything you doing forward.

· Banned
LAREDO
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey,
just want to start by saying thats a very sharp looking 14. I noticed the MA plates and was curious what dealership you purchased it through? how were they to work with? did you get a good deal?
Thanks
Sean Mack
Thanks, picked it up at Somerset Jeep. They were good to work with, they even let us bring our dog Lola inside when we did the paperwork. Got 4500 miles on it now and haven't had to bring it back for anything yet. Whether or not we got a good deal is hard to decide. Buying a new vehicle is never a good deal really. Ours listed for $33,685 and we got it down to $31,594. After taxes, documentary prep. and registration it ended up at $33,957.

;)

· Banned
LAREDO
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, have a Billet Silver Overland myself, bought 8/2/13. Just starting to do some mods, K&N CAI is the only one so far. Planning to do a Catback exhaust, tint, maybe a grill. Keep us posted on anything you doing forward.
Only mod so far for us is the tires and wheels. Won't be doing much modding for a while though as I got laid off from work a month after we bought it. I think I'm gonna grab a few cans of Plasti dip though and do all the emblems in black so they stick out more than the chrome does on the silver. I may also paint the calipers a darkish red when I put the stock tires and wheels back on for winter.

I love this Billet Silver color, with some Zaino polish and sealer it it so easy to keep clean looking.

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.