Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
'15 GC High Altitude
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took delivery on 4/10 and today was the first time I've been able to get out and take some photos. I gave it a full detail this afternoon as we have some nice weather headed our way for the next week or so (by Seattle standards, anyway :lol:).

I headed out to a local construction site down the street from our development and took a few for you to see. This color is absolutely gorgeous, you guys. I could not be happier with my choice.

Full ride height:

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
amazing! such a great color. i love these things more and more every time i see another one.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Great looking Jeep, Congrats!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks great! The more I see that color the more I like it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice! But then, I am a little biased. Great pics. I still need to find time, and a sunny day, to capture mine.

·
Registered
'15 GC High Altitude
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Overland
36 Posts
Nice looking Jeep! Bellevue is a nice dealer to work with too! That's where I got my 2012.

·
Premium Member
2011 WK2 Overland
596 Posts
love this color! if i were getting one right now, it'd be an Overland in this color. wanna trade?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very nice. Definitely my favorite color. It has a real depth to it that goes way beyond the surface. Hopefully with any luck I will have a CRD Summit in that same color soon.

Tony

·
Registered
Ducati Monster S2Rd
162 Posts
Hottttttttttt. Outer color aside, you have my exact same Jeep - or that I will eventually have, supposedly... (Clearly you are a man of fine tastes.)

Great pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Beautiful car! and thanks for the pics!

I've been teetering between the Granite Crystal and Max Steel for the past few weeks. The Granite reminds me quite a bit of the Sparkling Graphite 3-series I used to have (a color that I loved) and this photo series makes a pretty compelling case for it.

I'm thinking the Granite might be a better match for the light frost interior than the Max Steel would (I'm definitely getting light frost over black interior in sunny SoCal). Thanks again for the pics!

·
Registered
'15 GC High Altitude
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hottttttttttt. Outer color aside, you have my exact same Jeep - or that I will eventually have, supposedly... (Clearly you are a man of fine tastes.)

Great pics. :thumbsup:
As are you, sir. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Great photos of a great looking Jeep.

KJF

1 - 20 of 27 Posts