Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 JGC Limited X
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up about a week ago. Absolutely love it...so far ahead of my 2008 Overland. Everything going well so far with about 300 miles on it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you order your Summit and how long did it take from order day to delivery and if you know, how long at each stage?

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,883 Posts
Beautiful Wally!

Keep it clean and enjoy the ride. :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Awesome and congrats. The black actually makes the Summit look better than some of the lighters colors I've seen.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Summit
174 Posts
Pics are here, had to make them smaller. I actually got it off the lot for roughly 1% under dealer invoice.
Congrat's Wally and best of luck with it - looks exactly like mine - I hope to get my pictures up on Friday - off to the Detail shop tomorrow for an XPEL clear mask and then a full detail with clay, polish and sealant. The black pearlcoat is very cool in the sun with the crystal colors showing through.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Nice color combo

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,810 Posts
Very nice! I agree with what was said above the Summit really is a style that works much better with Darker colors. Except maybe if they would add Billet Silver to the Summit line up.

·
Premium Member
WK2 Summit
155 Posts
I so can't wait to get mine. I traded my 2011 Overland Summit in Black with Saddle Brown for the 2014 in Black with Black!

Friday is the big day!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
wow...hottttttttt!

·
Registered
11' OVERLAND HEMI
558 Posts
Just beautiful in black .... congrats and nice snag!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts