Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Ovrln
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never posted before but just kinda want to show my wk2 off. Right now I have a handmade bull bar made of heavy steel that can run over anything. I just recently got 5 275 65r18 duratracs with the rugged mopar wheels; they look great on a black gc. Because the tire doesn't fit in the back, I had Mark from detours offroad to build me a knucklebone tire carrier. Check it out, great craftsmanship and looks real slick. On top of my mall crawler I have a golight radioray which is a remote controlled spot light; that thing is fun to play with. Other doo dads include a bedlinered grille and a plasti dipped rear brow. Im about to put on some bora wheel spacers, either 1.00" or 1.25", not sure exactly what would fit with these tires. If you know, I would love to have some confirmation. So thats my build, thanks.

· Registered
994 Posts
Sounds awesome! Unfortunately I can't say it looks awesome because there is no photo attached. :lol:

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Ovrln
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops sorry haha. First post on forum. My bad
Here you go...hopefully.

Attachments

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Ovrln
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More to come, still adding to it.

· Registered
Subaru Legacy
534 Posts
Looks good! First time I've seen a bull bar that looks like that!

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Ovrln
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks yall. Yeah me and my buddy whos an incredible welder designed it up and built it and it came out great. Thinking about putting lights on it but not sure yet.

And about the spacers; I have been wondering about how they would fit under the fenders. 1.25" spacers are ideal for what I want but I'm not sold that there wouldn't be any rubbing. Since the tire is out 1.25" on top of the already wider and taller 275 65r18 tires, wouldn't turning the tires have the possibility of rubbing the fenders? If anyone could help with that dilemma that would be great because as of now, that might be the end of my build. But who knows, its a jeep, the build may never end!

· Registered
149 Posts
do you have a leveling kit or any lift installed? nice looking ride

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Ovrln
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope just got the quadra lift but I removed the m2 fuse and locked it in the second height. You can put the fuse back whenever you want and it works properly. I just want to keep my jeep looking cool over 45 mph.

· Registered
gc limited luxll
524 Posts
nevermind the jeep,nice house lol

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Ovrln
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There's a little rubbing at park height but nothing to worry about. At all other heights it feels like it might be touching when fully turned but again, nothing that should concern you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.