Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Grand cherokee
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I guess I have decided and ordered the springs.. So no coming back

Here's the pics for front and rear measurement .. I will post the rest after installation 20180303_091833.jpg 20180303_091902.jpg 20180303_173653.jpg

·
Registered
Grand cherokee
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey everyone.. I gotta take a better pic tomorrow at a day light ..
But for now this will do :)

I'm so glad I did the springs .. I have to say .. the ride is comfortable .. didn't mess up the ride at all .. in fact I feel like the jumpy ride that i had before has disappeared ( with the stock springs the car feels like it's gonna shot you off the seat when passing on a speed bump).

Next : wheels.. either srt replica or 22s if I find the right ones. 20180303_201403_001.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
question, did you replace the rear isolators from the OEM shocks on to the new ones? reason i ask is because i recently did mine and i am getting a clunk noise from the rear shocks and i was wondering if the problem is because i didn't put the isolators on.

·
Registered
Grand cherokee
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
question, did you replace the rear isolators from the OEM shocks on to the new ones? reason i ask is because i recently did mine and i am getting a clunk noise from the rear shocks and i was wondering if the problem is because i didn't put the isolators on.
Yes I did replace them and I get the same noise only on the rear left corner when I accelerate only .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts