Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW is really all I have to say...they look and feel amazing!!! I will keep this thread updated but holy crap these are a no-brainer :)

And I love that's have something pretty behind my nice wheels ;)

Thanks R1

·
Registered
173 Posts
great choice...ran their products on my charger r/t

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
05 grand cherokee
160 Posts
Just got my new premium slotted rotors from R1 and loving them and the sticker is so sick haha thanx for the awesome customer service and speedy shipping. Pic of my sticker job taking pic of them on later haha

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks like a sweet setup, liking the collection of mod decals too.

·
Registered
05 grand cherokee
160 Posts
Finally getting this pic up of them on her :) can't see the best but they are the bomb

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
3,899 Posts
hey guys, how many miles did you have on your WK before swapping your rotors? im at ~60 and im thinking of doing this soon....

·
Premium Member
2006 WK
2,493 Posts
Sweetttttt....

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brad, what model did you get? when i looked online all they had to offer was the SRT8 rotors
Contact R1 via PM...I got the premium dimpled and slotted rotors. I had 36k on my rotors and pads and was told I had 60% left in the front and 40% on the rear pads

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They do make them but would not be plug and play...check out Scott's brembo upgrade thread for his wk, he put the stock srt rotors and calipers on his wk...but there is a good amount of modification required

·
Registered
WK SRT8 (2007)
1,400 Posts
Brad, just got a quote for the dimpled/slotted they look great. Will be placing my order Friday (got the Stoptech pads & Stoptech SS lines too). Been awhile since I bought anything for the Jeep will have her back on the road in September. But should have some new photos of these parts up in a few weeks :) -Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts